Saturday, April 17, 2010

Icy Princess

Good day everyone! I did a new design today on my nails. I used a sponge to create the effect on the tips. The combination of the pastel blue and shimmery white creates a result that reminds me of Ice Princess. ;)

Photo from iStockphoto.com



Tada!! The Icy Princess feel~! I'm loving my new camera <3>


So...do you like the result too? :)


PS. I won't be updating so often due to my exams which is approaching soon.. *gasp* so sorry for the late posts and infrequent updates. I'll update more when it's over. Can't wait for my Korea trip after exams too! I'll be able to get many more polishes (Etude House, TFS, Skinfood) from there at a cheaper price as compared to Sg!!



Have a good weekend folks~



1 comment:

Susie said...

VERY nice.
I so enjoy your blog. I hope you can get more time soon to update more often.
:)
Susie